GOZYNTA PRIVACY NOTICE
Last Revised: 11/26/2019
This Privacy Notice describes:
- the information that Gozynta, LLC (“we”) collects from you in any form, including when you interact with our websites: gozynta.com; tixt.us; mobius-connect.com (“Websites”);
- how we collect, use and disclose the information that we receive, including sharing that information with third parties; and
- how we store and secure information.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints about our Privacy Notice or our data collection or processing practices, or if you want to report any suspected security violations to us, please contact us at the following address or email address:
P.O. Box 398
Pleasant Valley, CT 06063
Services We Provide
We offer the following services (“Services”):
Mobius Connect: Mobius Connect syncs ConnectWise Manage with the accounting system of your choice.
Tixt: Tixt is a communication module that works with ConnectWise to allow text message communications to funnel as tickets in ConnectWise.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us. We will collect data from you that you voluntarily provide.
- Newsletter/Communications/Login Information. You can create an account with us to receive newsletters and communications from us. You can also sign up for our Services or communications from us through ConnectWise. Alternatively, ConnectWise may send us your information to create an account on your behalf. If you choose to register and create a user account with us, we collect your first and last name, e-mail address, and send you a verification email.
- Contact Us/Support. If you provide us with feedback, contact us via e-mail, or contact us for support services, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
Information Collected via Technology.
- Mobius Connect and Tixt. When you use Mobius Connect and Tixt, we collect: (1) your ConnectWise Manage credentials and your accounting system credentials (e.g. QuickBooks) to gain access to those systems for connection purposes and system configuration (to map the data from one system to another); (2) the following personal information for your account: your full name, work address, company name and address, user log-on credentials, billing address and billing information and your IP address used to enter billing information; and (3) information regarding your login session and visits to the services and diagnostic logs of the data that passes through our system. Lastly, when you use Tixt, for diagnostic purposes, we collect the content of the messages sent through our system in addition to the metadata related to such messages.
- Automatically Collected. When you interact with our Websites and our Services, we may automatically collect certain technical information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. That information may include Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), mobile device information, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Websites, track users’ movements around the Websites, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Websites or the Services again, it will recognize you.
Links to Third Party Websites
How We Use and Share Your Information
We use your information only for purposes of providing the Services described above. We do not sell your information to anyone. Specifically, we will use or share your information as detailed below.
- With your consent. We may share your information with third parties if you have given us your consent to do so.
- To communicate with you. We use your data to send you information about our Services, to respond to you when you contact us for support services or other reasons, and to verify accounts, as needed. If you provide us with an email address, we may also send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Gozynta. You can control these marketing communications by using the “Unsubscribe” link in an email.
- With third party service providers performing services on our behalf. We may share information with our third party service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. We may share information as needed to operate other related services. For example, as detailed in our Cookies Statement, we may share information about you with Google Analytics so that Google Analytics can provide us with information about the Websites’ usage.
- To improve, personalize, and develop Services. We use the information we collect to improve and personalize Services and to develop new services and benefits.
- To create anonymous data. We may remove all identifying information from your data to create anonymous data and aggregate that data with other anonymous data. We may disclose this aggregated, anonymous information without restriction.
- With Advertisers. We do not share or sell your information for marketing purposes; however, please see our Cookies Statement for tracking and analytics information.
- For corporate restructuring. We may share some or all of your information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, we many transfer your information as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business, or assets, that company will possess the information we collected and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your information as described in this Privacy Notice.
- For legal purposes. We may preserve or disclose information about you to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to assert legal rights or defend against legal claims; or to prevent, detect, or investigate illegal activity, fraud, abuse, violations of our terms, or threats to the security of the Services or the physical safety of any person.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Information We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for us to provide Services to you, our legal basis for processing your information is our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) so long as your interests and fundamental rights do not override our interests;
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation; or
- When we have your clear and unambiguous consent.
Your Options Regarding Your Information
Opt-Out. We may periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails to the e-mail address that you provided that directly promote the use of our Websites or Services. You may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below). Despite your indicated e-mail preferences, we may send you service related communications, including notices of any updates to our Privacy Notice.
Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services. See our Cookies Statement for more information.
Change Your Information. All users may review, update, correct or delete the personal information in their user account by contacting us at email@example.com. If you completely delete all of your information with us, then your user account will be deactivated. We may retain an archived copy of your records. If you are in a country within the European Economic Area (EEA), we will archive your information only as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Access or Object to Use of Your Information. In addition to the opt-out and edit options, if you are in a country within the EEA, you can request access to your information, object to, or seek to restrict our processing of your information in certain circumstances. Please note that you can always ask us to delete your information from all marketing communications or subscriptions at any time.
If you need further assistance regarding your options, please contact us and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws. If you are in the EEA, you also have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
We retain the personal information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Services. We will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with users, and/or the period required by laws in applicable jurisdictions.
We use a combination of technical, administrative, and physical controls to maintain the security of your data. If you have a security-related concern, please contact us. Always be sure to secure your login credentials for on-line access. In order to protect you and your information, we may suspend your use of any of the on-line services, without notice, pending an investigation, if we suspect any breach of security.
Our Websites are not intended for use by children. Children under eighteen (18) should not send any information about themselves to us. We do not collect personally identifiable data from any person that we know to be under the age of eighteen (18). If we learn that a child under eighteen (18) has submitted information to us through any part of our Websites, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as practical.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time for any reason. If you provided your email address, we will notify you before we make any material changes to this Privacy Notice. You can then decide whether you would like to continue to use the Services. If you have not provided us with your email address, we will notify you of any changes to our Privacy Notice by posting the new Privacy Notice here and we will change the “Last Updated” date above. You should consult this Privacy Notice regularly for any changes.