Gozynta, the company
We are a small company. The businesses we serve are also mostly small businesses. We find it rewarding to help other small companies succeed. Our main product, Gozynta Mobius, is accounting automation software. We sell tools that make IT MSPs run more efficiently.
We are fully remote in the continental U.S. We are profitable and growing steadily.
Our company motto “we understand that all software sucks, even ours. Our mission is to make it suck a little less each and every day” reflects our recognition that we need to continually work to improve. Read more about our core values here.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you’ll be instrumental in our work to add features to our product, improve our platforms, and generally make our code suck less.
We are a highly collaborative organization. You will have equal opportunities to develop cool features, help our customers succeed, and contribute to improving our infrastructure and operations.
What you’ll do
You will help us deliver value to our customers throughout the development lifecycle from design to deployment. The current products are built using Python, MySQL, and RabbitMQ. Day-to-day you will participate in test-driven development, technical design and code reviews, defect resolution, documentation, and find opportunities to be awesome. You will use Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, and Google Cloud Platform environments.
To help us all have the visibility of where our customers are struggling, you (and every developer) will be assigned one customer support ticket each week. Working directly with our customers gives us insights into the product that we can’t get any other way.
Who you are
You take ownership and responsibility for what you do, say and build. You believe that transparency and accountability are fundamental to success. You are committed to continually improve, just like us (we practice Kanban), and are excited to join us in strengthening our Continuous Delivery practices.
You are comfortable with the ambiguity and uncertainty of solving complex problems, understanding that no one person knows-it-all and that failing fast is a part of finding success. Therein lies the benefits of teamwork, collaboration and communication.
You understand that the world of technology is constantly changing and constantly learn new skills and remain up-to-date with the latest best practices in the industry.
What will make you stand out
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge of the MSP industry
- Experience working remotely on a distributed team
- Experience with DevOps culture and have a DevOps mindset
What makes working at Gozynta awesome
- Small team. Everyone has a voice. You will also have the opportunity to help direct the evolution of our technical stack.
- An excited, communicative, and helpful team - we keep our work environment positive, but we also place importance on honesty
- Anti-discriminatory company culture - we won’t discount you for things like needing to pick your kids up from school, your age, your ethnicity, or your gender
- Fully distributed/remote team
- To ensure the success of our team we provide top-notch equipment for your home office (Linux computer, large high-resolution monitors, etc)
- Salary range commensurate with experience $80-$120k
- Great medical, dental and vision options and coverage
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account for healthcare and )
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic life/accident insurance
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the USA and confidently speak and write in the English language. We will only accept direct applications from the candidates. We will not accept submissions through third-party recruiters.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use PDF or text-only formatting.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Gozynta, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.