Gozynta, the company
We are a small company. The businesses we serve are also mostly small businesses. We find it rewarding to help other small companies succeed. Our main product, Gozynta Mobius, is accounting automation software. We sell tools that make IT MSPs run more efficiently.
We are a fully remote company in the continental U.S. We are profitable and growing steadily.
Our company motto, “we understand that all software sucks, even ours. Our mission is to make it suck a little less each and every day” reflects our recognition that we need to continually work to improve
Do you love technology? Do you dream of working in a start-up? Are you good at troubleshooting? Do you enjoy people? Join our Gozynta family as a Work from home Support Agent! We are a very small team but we have a great time! You’ll be the friendly voice of Gozynta as you work with our customers to assist them with our integrations. As a Tech Support Agent, you’ll listen to the caller and use your technical expertise, and passion for outstanding customer service, to answer questions about products and services, or troubleshoot technical issues to find solutions.
We’ve got an exciting career opportunity for you, if you can:
- Effortlessly engage with callers, actively listen, analyze, and isolate tech issues
- Comfortably navigate multiple applications to research solutions
- Multitask in systems while patiently providing step-by-step instructions
- Calmly provide conflict resolution and navigate frustrated customer situations
- Work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment where you work remotely with coworkers and supervisors from the comfort of your home.
- Write knowledge base articles and assist in maintaining the knowledge base to ensure it is up to date.
What's In It For You?
- $18 per hour once you have graduated to Production
- Position as a Gozynta employee (not independent contractor)
- Improved Work / Life balance with paid time off (PTO)
- Health Benefits for you and your family, including: medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) Investment options with employer match opportunities
- 100% work at home, including training
- Ability to develop your skills and grow your career
- An opportunity to work for a company passionate about people
- At least 18 years or older
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Able to work a full-time work week of 32-40 hours.
- Able to work a variety of shifts influenced by current business needs (including evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Strong computer knowledge, including ability to accurately type at least 40 wpm
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Courteous and friendly with high level of professionalism
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies
- Able to multitask applications while talking to customers on the phone
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to actively listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy
- Previous call center, tech support, and work from home experience preferred
Home Office Requirements
- Your computer equipment will be provided, but you will need to have an office space that is secure, quiet and distraction free. Without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift. (Conflicting responsibilities may include caring for a family member)
- Must have a good internet connection, that will allow you to have video conference calls.
Gozynta, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
$18-$25 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- We are fully remote.
- Associate (Preferred)
- Technical support: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote